34 inches long - 99% for height
23 lbs - 50% for weight
3 shots
I just can't be in the room when they give him the vaccines so being the good mommy that I am, I swooped in after the nurses were done and then took him out for his favorite food...sushi. Rhys loves Japanese foods...partly because Shannon and I enjoy it so much and partly because Ayumi cooks for him everyday. We went to Hana after the appointment which is so much fun...the girls there LOVE him. He plays with the waitresses and runs wild around the nice hardwood floors. (we go early so not to bother any other guests)
Rhys had a very big dinner: miso soup, rice, edemame, and salmon sashimi. Since his mouth is still a bit to small to fit a whole piece in his mouth, we have to dissect it and he eats the salmon first, avocado next and seaweed and rice last.
Here is mommy feeding me with her second pair of chopsticks b/c I had to steal the first.
No comments:
Post a Comment