Life as an Ozmerican

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Auntie Beth's Visit!!!

Aunt Beth flew all the way from Down Under to visit me (actually she had a nursing conference in Kentucky and added D.C. to the tail end of her travels, but who in the heck comes to America and goes to Kentucky?!?...so I say she came solely for the purposes of entertaining me) In the couple of days that she stayed at my house she did all sorts of fun stuff with us: she took a tour bus around DC and then b/c momma didn't want her to leave and not see other cool sites, the two of them went into the city. At night, Auntie Beth played with me, sang songs and got to be my silly side kick. It was great fun and here are some pics of us and some will need further explaining.

Nothing beats a bottle, a blanket and a nice warm Auntie to snuggle in at the end of a long day playing. :)
Now mommy wants everyone to know that I do have other clothes besides this whooville type sleeper but its got grippy bottoms so I pretty much live in it.
In Australia fire hydrants are covered so people can mow their lawn so that is why our yellow water source is making a debut.
This is my house that I let mommy and daddy stay with me in.
After Daddy became an American, kinda, we all went to Galway Bay to celebrate. It was 430 in the afternoon so we knew it wouldn't be crowded as Rhys feels the need to entertain everyone and not eat a bite. He still was not interested in sitting with us, instead opting for the bench at the back to enjoy his apply cider and water.




What?!? I know I'm adorable, we can all go back to eating now.
Hey hey there waitress lady...let me mesmerize you with my big brown eyes and super fit physique. (pay no attention to the tubba chunk belly...I just had to have that last piece of currant bread and all of mommy's food)
After dinner we went to our favorite cupcake shop. Auntie Beth bravely volunteered to hand feed me my treat. Her manicure didn't have a chance.

No comments: