I just got back from a 3 hour round trip excursion to Shirlington, only to be turned around b/c there was no class. I arrived home to the little man eating a very big apple and yelling "ahmee, ahmee" (side note: that's what he calls me, he can clearly say the letter M but chooses to call me something else...Aidan calls me that too now) so anyways we got upstairs to shower and wind down before bed. Rhys is running around nakid and jumps on my bed. Before I can stop him, he buries his face, which is COVERED with runny snot all over MY side of the bed. As he lifts his chin I start in saying "I am going to beat your little butt mister, you do not wipe boogies on mommy's side of the bed...only daddy's ok?" without skipping a beat, he says "boogies daddy" and then wipes his face on daddy's side of the bed.
How can I not laugh at him???
Also, he's sprouted 2 more teeth but they are very slow coming in and the night terrors have been kicking into high gear. Shannon and I haven't slept through the night in the past 2 weeks with one of us going in and laying with him for an hour or so around 1am. We're like the walking dead right now but when he acts all goofy during the day, it makes it all worth while.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment