But before we got into those, we took these yesterday...Rhys is pulling Jayden in her wagon. I have high hopes for these two trouble makers :)
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Visiting Nanny and Pop Pop
Rhys and I spent 6 days in NY with Nanny and Pop Pop. He got to go to Uncle Pat and Aunt Shelia's farm at least once a day to feed the chickens and cows.
But before we got into those, we took these yesterday...Rhys is pulling Jayden in her wagon. I have high hopes for these two trouble makers :)

Mouth open...vacant stare, that's our boy! He's actually playing catch and not doing too bad at it.
YOGURT!!!!! Want some?
This is why he never has and never will wear a bib...waste of money in our house. He'd rather eat naked anyways.
Something funky happened to our camera so please excuse the purple tint. Here's Nanny and Pop Pop trying to teach Rhys how to blow bubbles without sticking his tongue into the bubble wand.

Down by the creek, Nanny took Rhys and they threw so many sticks into the water and then watched them float downstream. Rhys had a blast...mommy didn't like it so much b/c of all of the silly bugs!



Cute buns alert!

The first mound of dirt in my life that I'm working on that isn't a form of punishment. Thanks mom for all of the fond memories and for all of the great discipline ideas!


But before we got into those, we took these yesterday...Rhys is pulling Jayden in her wagon. I have high hopes for these two trouble makers :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment