Life as an Ozmerican

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another fun filled weekend...

Rhys got a new bath tub to try. It says it will take him up to toddlerness but I highly doubt it...however, as long as it keeps him happy now we're all good. Its amazing how fast he grows out of things that he's hardly used. The basinett has maybe a good week left before he kicks his way out of it. I'm not quite ready to put him in the crib in the other room so we're going to have to figure something out till he's a bit older.

I've got some much other stuff to write about...baby sleep class sucess...hooter hider...but I'm a bit sleepy so it will have to wait till tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I NEED to hear about the "Hooter Hider". We're about to have to take Sam to a BA (Boobaholics Anonymous) meeting and have an intervention to break his addiction.
Love the pics - keep it up.