Life as an Ozmerican

Friday, October 3, 2008

Quiet night

After pouring over far too many resumes today and lining up interviews for early next week, I am having a night in with Rhys. Shannon is downtown with his frisbee friends so the little man and I will get a chance to catch up on some sleep. :) Day after day he amazes me with how much he picks up and learns from those around him. He's desparately trying to "talk" to us and Shannon and I are having a little bit of a friendly competition to see if the first word is mama or da. I'm not sure what we'll be up to tomorrow but I suspect it will involve me and the buda trekking around Palo Alto, going to our favorite coffee shop, hitting up borders and then finishing up with a walk around the park. These pics are from a couple of weeks ago but we're still trying to catch up...a bit hard seeing he's growing like a weed!





No comments: