Life as an Ozmerican

Saturday, February 21, 2009

More pics of the move

I've finally put him down for a nap so we're going to see how many pics I can post before he wakes up and wants to be entertained.

Too late, he's awake and grabbing at the computer. oh well....I found a bunch of cute pics we never posted so I'll try and keep them in order as we go down memory lane.

Holy momma...did I swallow a basketball? We later found out the bulk of that was Rhys' butt.
























Here is our last day in San Jose. The apartment is empty and that is our little cottage that we brought Rhys home from the hospital to.

He's chillin our our empty bedroom before we headed over to the airport.
This is literally the entire place...small huh? :)
Nanny and Grandpa came down a week after we flew out here to help us unpack boxes. After a long day of working hard, we went to downtown Annapolis to thie AMAZING Irish pub, Galway Bay. Rhys loves his Nanny and Grandpa so much...he attacks Nanny's cheeks and tries desparately to get at Grandpa's 'shash.



No comments: