Life as an Ozmerican

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Albuquerque

This past week I had to visit a client in Albuquerque, MN for a couple of days. Since Rhys is still a bit too young to hang out with his dad for that long, Nanny was awesome enough to agree to come down and watch him while I was working. We had a great time, I got done what I needed to and didn't have to worry about the baby at all.

It was a pretty quiet week at the hotel so we had the pool and jaccuzi all to ourselves! Just before we left, I picked up a little pair of swim diaper thingy for Rhys so he could enjoy the bubbly water with us without us having to worry about floaties or yellowed water. Nanny has just put his little bottoms on and we're getting ready to get in.

After a good half hour-45 minutes in the jaccuzi, the three of us got out and Nanny dried off the little mister.

Nanny tuckered him right out. He's out like a light on my bed all snuggled in his blanket.

On our last night, the three of us went to Old Town. It was a bit chilly so we made a stop at a little coffee shop and got a hot cider. Nanny took Rhys after he had a snack so I could warm up a bit...although I'm sure she took him to get some kisses in, he never minds.
It was wicked cold there so we had to have him in his snowbear suit whenever he went out.

No comments: