So our pediatrition advised us to throw out all of Rhys' plastic toys that were made in China. Since he's sticking everything in his mouth, its probably a good idea. The only store I know that sells that type organic made toys is http://tinytots.com/. Rhys and I made a trek over there to see if anything looked good. There were several babies there getting their picture taken with Santa and the owner had offered to get Rhys' done but I didn't want to risk him losing it since it was so close to nap time. We headed right for the teething section and he got to try out all of the display pieces so that he could pick which one "tasted" the best. Of course the little monster settled on the most expense one...an all natural rubber, BPA, PVC & Phthalate Free giraffe made in France. For a picture of Sophie whom I've renamed Jiff http://www.thesoftlanding.com/soginaruteto.html We tried other rubber teethers but this was the only one he shoved into his gums and held onto with a death grip. When we were checking out, the owner offered again to get his picture taken, 15+ digital pictures, burned to a cd for free...can't beat that and he was in good spirits so we gave it a shot and this is what we ended up with.

No comments:
Post a Comment