We forgot to upload some pics off Shannon's iphone when we were home for Thanksgiving. Aunt Sarah was holding Rhys at Sergis...he will learn to love the best pizza in the world but in the meantime, he settled for eating the entire paper placemat...I swear one of these days this kid is going to poop a tree.

Dinner at PF Changs. I like the spice tea, he likes the chopsticks.

At the airport in Ottawa, he didn't want to lay in my arms to eat as he didn't have a full view of everything that was going on. It also gave me a free arm to eat with :)

Cookie time!!! This is the godiva dipped cookie I was talking about. These are in order from cleanest to... well... no so clean. The moment chocolate touches this kid's mouth, his eyes glaze over and he goes into a feeding frenzy...very similar to Jaws when chum was thrown overboard.

Ok mommy you can hold it so I can concentrate on my super nomming ability. I will suck every last spec of chocolate off of this cookie!!!

He he...I have a little spot that I missed on my cheek, let me wet my fist, rub it around my face and then lick it all off.
Ok so maybe that wasn't such a good idea. It seems to me that I might have spread it around instead of putting it all in my mouth. Oh is that a crumb of cookie on my shirt?!!?!!?

Hey ladies...I'm tall, dark and single...I even make chocolate look good.

2 comments:
Jena - he looks stoned after eating all that chocolate!
When are you coming East?
Hi Jena and Shannon,
Guess what I found when we put iGoogle as our homepage: your wonderful blog, already there!!!
Rhys is just gorgeous, chocolate and all.
We look forward to catching up next time you are in Oz.
Stella
Post a Comment