Ok so this blog is all about Rhys but we must take a break from our regularly scheduled posting to talk about the amazing evening we had last night at the New Kids on the Block concert. Imagine 14,950 screaming 27-35 year olds wearing t-shirts of NKOTB that probably didn't fit them in high school let alone popping them on again for last night. The other 50 people were men, one of whom was my husband who at the end of the concert said "I have never witnessed as much insanity or experienced that many women crammed into an arena screaming like their life depended on it". That pretty much summed it up, and I was one of the screaming puddle of chickiness going gaga over Jonathan Knight!!!
It was everything I have been dreaming of ever since I saw them when I was much much younger. As for the title of the blog, Shannon and I had floor seats near the stage and about 3 seats from the isle...after doing a set in the middle of the stadium, the boys ran down my row!!! Unfortunately for me, my shy Jonathan was enveloped by his bodyguard so I didn't get to touch him but I did manage to pat Donnie Walhburg's arm. I'm not so much of a fan of his but my little sis is so I did it for her.
Rhys had quite a night with the babysitter, Liz. He wouldn't let her put him down except for bathtime so when we got home our little mister was wide awake at 11:30pm. Oh and he had his vaccines earlier that day so he only got in 1 of his usual 3 naps. Needless to say, the nap till noon today was a welcome break from the past couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment