Life as an Ozmerican

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Picture time

Every Sunday we grab our canvas bags and go to the farmers market in Campbell for some fruits and veggies. Stone fruits are in season so Shannon and I spend most of the morning snacking on peaches, plutos, and nectarines. The first picture is of Shannon carrying Rhys in Starbucks while I order a tall Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate...yes is as delicious as it sounds and even worse for your arteries.
Rhys is starting to STARE intently at us when we eat. Shan and I went to an organic wrap shop and apparently Roast Beef is looking mighty tasty for the little one. He will literally stick his head in whatever we're trying to eat.
I ordered the corn soup, got a bit on my hand and had the little one hoover it off. Unfortunately he's not a fan of corn so the face that followed this one was a mixture of utter disgust and complete displeasure with me for having such a vile flavor touch his precious tongue. We've got a bit of work to do.
Tomorrow I will post about Rhys pooing so hard that when I was holding him in the living room, a little mustard colored trinket made its way into the kitchen. Thank god we have tile floors.

No comments: